Admission to Barkerville Historic TownRegular admission includes entrance to site for the day.
Location:Barkerville, BC, Canada
Cost:FREE – $16.00 per person
About this experience
We are experiencing temporary technical issues with our online admissions booking engine. We have removed the 400 guest limit at the park, so you do not need to book tickets in advance to secure a spot. Same day walk-up admission tickets are available at Barkerville's Visitors' Reception Centre. Masks required in all indoor spaces.
Billy Barker’s legendary gold strike on Williams Creek triggered a multi-billion dollar industrial revolution that literally built a province. Today, the extraordinary historic town of Barkerville stands as a living testament to BC’s golden beginnings. With its unique streetscape of more than 125 heritage buildings, period displays, satellite museums, restaurants and shops there is still so much to explore.
• Regular admission includes entrance to site for the day.
• Cancellation policy: full refund issued if notice of cancellation is received at least the day prior to booking.
• Family Discount: purchase 4 or more admission passes and receive 15% off your admission. Discount automatically applied at checkout.
• Group Discount: purchase 10 or more admission passes and receive 15% off your admission. Discount automatically applied at checkout.
• Admission is free for local residents of Wells, Barkerville, and Bowron Lakes as well as members of the following nations: for Lhatko, Nazko, Lhoosk’uz, Ulkatcho, ?Esdilagh, Xatśūll, Simpcw, and Lheidli
Visit us frequently? Consider purchasing an annual pass!