Admission to Barkerville Historic TownRegular admission includes entrance to site for the day.
Location:Barkerville, BC, Canada
Cost:FREE – $16.00 per person
About this experience
Billy Barker’s legendary gold strike on Williams Creek triggered a multi-billion dollar industrial revolution that literally built a province. Today, the extraordinary historic town of Barkerville stands as a living testament to BC’s golden beginnings. With its unique streetscape of more than 125 heritage buildings, period displays, satellite museums, restaurants and shops there is still so much to explore.
- Regular admission includes entrance to site for the day.
- Cancellation policy: full refund issued if notice of cancellation is received at least the day prior to booking.
- Family Discount: purchase 4 or more admission passes and receive 15% off your admission. Discount automatically applied at checkout.
- Group Discount: purchase 10 or more admission passes and receive 15% off your admission. Discount automatically applied at checkout.
- Admission is free for local residents of Wells, Barkerville, and Bowron Lakes as well as members of the following nations: for Lhatko, Nazko, Lhoosk’uz, Ulkatcho, ?Esdilagh, Xatśūll, Simpcw, and Lheidli
Visit us frequently? Consider purchasing an annual pass!