Shamrock Tube Run Lift PassThe Shamrock Tube Run offers conveyor lift access to two tube runs and over 400 feet of snow sliding fun
Cost:FREE – $15.00 per person
About this experience
The Shamrock Tube Run offers conveyor lift access to two tube runs and over 400 feet of snow sliding fun. Please purchase a lift pass for all guests ages 6 and over. Bring your pre-purchased order to the Barkerville Café or Tube Run to check in.
- Lift pass are only valid for a two-hour session (10am to 12pm OR 1pm to 3pm) and include your snow tube rental.
- Occupancy for the Tube Run and viewing area is limited to 40 pass holders per session. Reservations are recommended to guarantee your spot. Visitors without lift passes are not permitted in the Tube Run area.
- Masks must be worn in all areas of the Tube Run at all times by anyone 12 years of age or older.
- Guests may remove their masks to eat or drink in the viewing area, so long as you are distanced from other guests.
- Users may enjoy the Tube Run in household groups only. Mixing of household groups is not permitted.
- Guardians may not leave children unattended at the Tube Run.
- Children under 3 years of age are not permitted on the Tube Run, but may be present in the viewing area when accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 42 inches in height must wear a helmet and be accompanied up the conveyor and down the run by a paid adult in their household.
- Operators are unable to physically assist tube run riders. If operators deem any rider, regardless of age or height, unable to ride alone safely, they will only be able to continue if accompanied by a capable adult.
- Helmets may by rented, but limited helmet sizes are available. Visitors are encouraged to bring their own helmets.
- There are currently no alcohol sales available in Barkerville. The consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited on the site.
- Pets and smoking are not permitted in the Tube Run area. A designated smoking area is provided in the parking lot.
- Guests are encouraged to change and store their belongings in their personal vehicles.
- Public washrooms and portable toilets are available and sanitized regularly.
- Food and beverage are available at the Barkerville Café located in the Visitor Centre. Dine-in options are not available at this time. All orders will be packaged in take-out containers and must be eaten outside.